Terme di Montecatini Spa
- Property: Terme di Montecatini S.p.A.
- Availability: Intended for sale or Concession by public auction
- Total GLA: 15.900 sqm (inside: 9.900 sqm)
- Total GIA: 8500 sqm
- Total GLA: 7752 sqm
- Floor details: Cellar: 2.000 sqm; groundfloor: 2.500 sqm ; first floor: 2.500; second floor: 1.500;
- State of maintenance:. Under reconstruction
Detailed description of the property – area
The building complex is situated at the easter side of the thermal park, with a U shaped symmetrical configuration, both inside and outside . The central part belongs to the original building , while the two wings have been added later. The three bodies of the building bound a courtyard with a large travertine pool in the centre , (diameter of 23,50 meters), raised from the ground, to collect the spring of the Leopoldine therapeutic waters .
Constraints: Decree 492/04, part II
Territory information (description and images of the urban environment and territory where the property is located): The property is located near the centre of Montecatini, in a pedestrian zone. The Montecatini Centro train station is 1,2 km away, the Montecatini Terme railway station is 1,7 km away, and the A11 motorway exit is about 2 km away. The Florence airport is 42 km away and the Pisa Airport at 63 km.
+39 0572 778401
Terme di Montecatini - Terme Leopoldine
Viale Verdi 67- 51016 Montecatini Terme (Pistoia) – Italy