Sant’Agnese

The building, located in Via Guelfa, consisting of four buildings arranged as a quadrangle around a central exclusive garden, has been home to a structure of  ospitalisation for self-reliant older women. The original nucleus consists of a sixteenth century arcade, now walled up, present in the east wing, and the chapel, part of which probably is coeval with the arcade; the elevation and the construction of the other wings, as well as the installation of the central garden, date back to the Fifties and Sixties. Today the complex is no longer adequate to accommodate the reception business, it is therefore expected to be able to insert different uses, even as an alternative to one another: residence, offices, tourist accomodation activities, in accordance with the characteristics of the original historical nucleus.

 

  • By Public Auction: Yes 
  • Ownership Type: Public body 
  • Province: Firenze 
  • Address: Via Guelfa, 79R - Firenze (Città Metropolitana di Firenze) 

Floor area

  • Gross Floor Area: 2,500 

Designation

  • Residential: 2,500 
  • Services: 2,500 
  • Tourism: 2,500 

Specs

  • Year of construction: 1500/1950 
  • Restrictions: Area subjected to protection as per Italian Legislative (Decree 42/2004) 

Other

  • Type: Properties & Prestigious Assets